" Green For All ® " Licensing
Financial Industry Category
The Financial Industry has the ability and resources to reduce our environmental impact by supporting energy security in a low carbon, green economy.
'Green For All' brand would enhance Green Mortgages as part of an aggressive and bold consumer full service, green economy program achieving a very positive "sustainable" ROI while improving the quality of life of our citizens.
'Green For All' branded products and services would position the Bank/Trust/Credit Union as the leader in promoting the purchase and use of eco friendly and sustainable development products and services such as loans to purchase green automobiles, research and development of new forms of low carbon products and services and grants to increase employment in the green industries.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' low interest loans and reduced green insurance premiums for buyers of hybrid automobiles that use alternate and low-emission fuel sources.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' low interest Green Mortgages and reduced green insurance premiums for buyers purchasing new homes that meet or exceed the federal or provincial government's Home Energy Reduction programs.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union Business 'Green For All' low interest Green Loans to encourage new businesses to invest in low carbon, green technology to create sustainable jobs producing low carbon use products and services.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' low interest Green Loans and reduced green insurance premiums to encourage owners and buyers to upgrade older homes by purchasing and installing higher value insulation, solar panels, geo-thermal equipment, energy conservation products such as compact fluorescent lighting and trees and shrubs to reduce green house gases.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union Business 'Green For All' low interest Green Loans for businesses that up grade their building's use of clean, renewable power for its electricity sourcing from wind and low-impact hydro generators that meet or exceed the federal government's Environmental choice program. Purchasing and installing higher value insulation, solar panels, geo-thermal equipment, lighting and water conservation products and recycling programs and the use of alternate fuels in their vehicles.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union's 'Green For All' Credit Card Renters Conservation Rewards Program providing people who rent homes with bonus points and coupons for substantial savings on the purchase of low energy appliances and products to replace high energy demanding appliances so they can be part of the conservation solution.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' Credit Card Rewards Program for card members who want to be identified with the "low carbon, green world" by purchasing low carbon fuel and energy saving automobiles parts and maintenance services and energy saving solar panels, compact fluorescent lighting and planting trees to reduce green house gases.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union's 'Green For All' Green Web Link would provide promotional and marketing conservation messages and coupons / points to motivate Canadians to purchase environmentally friendly products and services.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' Branch Green Education Program to provide employees with the training and knowledge to enable them to advise friends and customers on the use of energy saving products and services resulting in reduced home and auto energy costs and how these savings may be directed to mutual funds.
- Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' Community Green Grants for selected community economic development applicants that provide sustainable development and conservation work experience and skills development that will help disadvantaged Canadians build financial independence.
Bank/Trust/Credit Union 'Green For All' is a green economy leadership initiative that showcases your commitment to healthy and environmentally involved Canadians. In a retailing context where price, quality and assortments are increasingly equal; we judge that it is critical to create and nurture innovative and versatile platforms for competitive differentiation.